Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Juice 1 Liter 99,7%
- 18 € 22.50 €
- Brand: Aloe Penca Zabila
- Reference: 7388132030500709
- Availability: In Stock
Aloe Vera Juice 1 liter
- Pure Aloe Vera: 99.7% of total content of fresh Aloe. Only 0.3% of preservatives, only 3 tenths of nature.
- Fresh Aloe Vera: Elaborated with 2,7 Kg. of Fresh Canarian Aloe Vera leaves Barbadensis Miller Canariensis.
- Aloe Without Air: Integral Processing in Air-Free Cold Tunnel (Exclusive Worldwide Technology Penca Zábila ®) Aloe without contamination, or oxidation, unique in the world.
- Aloin free: Triple extraction process: decantation, immersion and filtration (<10 p.p.m.)
- Ecological Cultivation: 100% Ecological cultivation certified
- Health Food Registry: nº 21.25696/TF
- Maximum Active Principles 1: 2884 ppm Acemannane. Best World Aloe Vera · Kölhn Spectral Laboratory in Germany.
- Maximum Active Principles 2: 23.3% of Acemannan of the total solids · Atlantic Medicinal Center.
- No dehydrated powders, No Pasteurized, No Flavors, No Water Added, No Aloin, only pure fresh pure aloe vera.
- 8 Holes valve bottle.
- Bottle HDPE 2 High Food Safety, does not release toxins and easy recycling
- Shelf life: 15 months from packaging. Once opened consume in 3 months.
- Net content: 1000 ml
- Ingredients: Fresh Pure Aloe Vera 99.7% and preservatives and thickener remaining 0.3% containing: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, natural citric acid, potassium sorbate and potassium meta bisulfite.
Pure Fresh Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila
Scientific analyzes performed by the German laboratory Spectral S. Laboratorium fur Auftragsanalytik from Cologne to Aloe Vera PENCA ZÁBILA® qualify as THE BEST WORLD ALOE VERA for having obtained 2884 p.p.m. of Acemannane.
Also the new scientific analyzes made by the Atlantic Center of the Medicine to Aloe PENCA ZÁBILA® have shown again that with an Acemanano content of 23.3% of the total solids, we are faced with an unusual concentration, so it is confirmed once again that PENCA ZÁBILA® is one of the best in the world, scientifically proven.
The keys are found in the unique conditions of our production aloe vera farms in Fasnia to the southeast of Tenerife: Volcanic Lands of Great Altitude under El Teide, Alisios dominant winds, the influence of the Atlantic Ocean and a unique Microclimate that they have allowed in combination with the most Advanced manufacturing technology of AIR-FREE COLD TUNNEL, exclusive worldwide PENCA ZÁBILA®, create the best Aloe on the planet, Pure Aloe Vera PENCA ZÁBILA®.
Our Aloe Vera PENCA ZABILA is FRESH PURE CANARY ALOE VERA Barbadensis Miller, PURE ALOE 99.7% only to 3 tenths of the nature, 100% ECOLOGICAL cultivation certified and PROCESSED IN COLD WITHOUT AIR (exclusive technology worldwide PENCA ZÁBILA).
How to use Aloe Vera Juice:
For internal use. We recommend drink 25 ml of juice twice times a day, fasting on waking and again before bedtime. Concentrate better or else diluted fruit juice. Once opened keep in fridge.
Traditional Aloe Vera Benefits of Internal Application:
- Anti tumor and Cell Regenerator (Spanish Society of Medical Oncology, Press Release 12.9.2012)
- It activates and detoxifies the body, producing a total improvement of health.
- Anti-aging by stimulating the synthesis of elastin and collagen compensating for its loss with age.It regulates the thyroid gland.
- Stomach disorders, heartburn and indigestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Irritable bowel, gastritis and ulcer.
- Colitis and hemorrhoids.
- Cirrhosis, hepatitis, Kidney infections.
- Problems of the mouth, gums and throat.
- Hair loss.
- Migraines and combats stress, depression and states of anxiety or tiredness
- Urinary tract and prostate.
- Headache, sinusitis and painful nerves.
- It fights osteoporosis.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It regulates the thyroid gland.
- Emulsifies cholesterol, cleanses and purifies blood and liver.
- Diabetes by reducing sugars in the blood.
- It activates the circulation of the body, Varices and Phlebitis.
- Pain reliever relieving chronic pain from arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
It is pure Aloe juice extracted directly from the plant.