Aloe Vera Juice + Red Cactus 300 ml
- 8.76 € 10.95 €
- Brand: Aloe Penca Zabila
- Reference: 861164356300117
- Availability: In Stock
Aloe Vera Juice + Indian Tuno Cac 300 ml:
Aloe Juice + Tuno Pure: 99.7% of the total content of the container. Only 0.3% preservatives, just 3 tenths of nature.
Fresh Aloe Juice: Made with 810 grams of Fresh Canarian Aloe Barbadensis Miller Canariensis leaves and fresh canary Tuno Indio fruits.
Airless Aloe: Integrally processed in an Airless Cold Tunnel (World exclusive technology Penca Zábila ®) Aloe without contamination or oxidation, unique in the world.
Aloe Organic Farming
Maximum Active Principles 1: 2884 ppm of Acemannan. Best Aloe in the World · Kölhn Spectral Laboratory in Germany.
Maximum Active Principles 2: 23.3% Acemannan of the total solids · Atlantic Center for Medicines.
Food Sanitary Registry: nº 21.25696/TF.
AIRLESS container with hermetic silicone valve: It prevents the entry of air and preserves the qualities of the Aloe until the end of its consumption.
Container with Anti-Drip Dispenser.
Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 18 cm.
Net content: 300ml
Active ingredients 99.7%: Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller Canariensis and Canary Indian Red Fig Opuntia Dillenii and preservatives the remaining 0.3% containing: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, natural citric acid and potassium metabisulfite.
ALOE VERA PENCA ZÁBILA JUICE + INDIAN TUNO 300 ml 99.7% A unique fusion of two of the most powerful essences of nature for your health: ALOE VERA + TUNO INDIO, pure nature from the Canary Islands created exclusively by Penca Zábila ®
PURE JUICE OF ALOE VERA + CANARY INDIAN TUNO at 99.7% Organic farming under comprehensive biological control. Cold Processed Without Air (Exclusive Penca Zabila ® Technology). Sanitary Registration: 21.25696/TF.
Our Aloe Vera PENCA ZABILA is FRESH CANARY ALOE Barbadensis Miller, ALOE in its PURE state 99.7% at only 3 tenths of nature, from certified 100% ECOLOGICAL cultivation and COLD PROCESSED WITHOUT AIR (PENCA ZÁBILA world exclusive technology).
PHARMACOLOGICAL AND TOXICOLOGICAL STUDIES OF OPUNTIA DILLENII FRUIT JUICE (Tuno Indio Canario)
Author: Parrot Ferrer, Juan Francisco.
University: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Reading center: Medical and Health Sciences.
Place of completion: Clinical Sciences
The fruits of Opuntia Dillenii Haw (Cactaceae) are widely used in the traditional medicine of the Canary Islands as an empirical remedy for various conditions. The present scientific study studies the pharmacological effects of an extract obtained from the fruits of Opuntia Dellenii. The results obtained from the pharmacological study conclude that the consumption of the Opuntia Dellenii fruit extract:
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES TRANSAMINASE VALUES (GOT AND GPT)
CAUSES LOW BLOOD SUGAR
HAS AN ANALGESIC EFFECT
PROMOTES MOTOR COORDINATION
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES INTESTINAL MOTILITY
IT IS USEFUL IN THE TREATMENT OF TRACHEOBRONCHIAL DISORDERS
How to use Aloe Vera Juice + Indian Tuno:
For internal use, it is recommended to consume 20-25 ml twice a day, once on an empty stomach and once before sleeping, in its pure state or, failing that, diluted with natural juices of pineapple, orange, papaya, mango, etc. Keep in refrigerator once opened.
Tuno Indio Traditional benefits of internal application:
INDIAN TUNO: Reduces transaminases (Hepatitis) | Lowers blood sugars (Diabetes) | Jaundice | Tracheobronchial conditions | High nutritional value | motor coordination
Aloe Vera Traditional Benefits of internal application:
Antitumor and cell regenerator (Spanish Society of Medical Oncology. Press Release 12.9.2012)
Activates and detoxifies the body, producing a total improvement in health.
Anti-aging by stimulating the synthesis of elastin and collagen, compensating for their loss with age.
Regulates the thyroid gland.
Stomach disorders, acidity and indigestion.
Regulates blood pressure.
Irritable colon, gastritis and ulcer.
Colitis and hemorrhoids.
Cirrhosis, hepatitis, kidney infections.
Mouth, gum and throat problems.
Migraines and combat stress, depression and states of anxiety or fatigue
Urinary tract and prostate.
Headache, sinusitis and painful nerves.
Boosts the immune system.
Regulates the thyroid gland.
Emulsifies cholesterol, cleanses and purifies the blood and liver.
Diabetes by lowering blood sugars.
Activates the circulation of the body, Varicose veins and Phlebitis.
Pain inhibitor relieving chronic pain from arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism